Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Carlos Lugtu <cl...@microsoft.com> on 2015/05/18 05:02:47 UTC

Qpid 0.32 and Proton 0.9.1-rc1 help

Hi All,

I'm new to amqp and qpid and I need some help.

I'm trying to get the base proton send.c and recv.c examples to work on Windows out of the box with Java Broker 0.32.

For the broker: I changed the default authentication provider to anonymous for the amqp port and I've turned logging level to debug.

If I run the python hello example from qpid-python-0.32, everything works and I get the "hello world" message back as expected with a whole of debug spew in the qpid.log.

If I run the send or recv qpid-proton-0.9.1-rc1 I end up with the following log on the broker:

2015-05-17 12:07:03,694 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:62110] (protocol.MultiVersionProtocolEngine) - Unsupported protocol version requested, replying with: AMQP_1_0

The send.exe exits as if everything is fine.
The recv.exe exits with a: qpid-proton-0.9.1-rc1\examples\c\messenger\recv.c:132: no valid sources

Here are the send and recv commands that I'm using:
send.exe -a amqp://localhost:5672 hello
recv.exe amqp://localhost:5672

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Carlos