Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/03 15:14:15 UTC

[Axis2] 1.4 Release / Blockers

Re: [Axis2] 1.4 Release / Blockers

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: [Axis2] 1.4 Release / Blockers

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: [Axis2] 1.4 Release / Blockers

Posted by Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk>.
Dims,

there are more than 400 bugs still open. I would try to fix some of
them before the next release. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me to
release a new version with so many bugs. You provide nightly builds
to experiment the last stuff, don't you?, If so, official releases
should be stable.

Michele

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pär Malmqvist <pa...@hotmail.com>.
Hi!

I am really waiting for the JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3412 to be fixed.But I cant say it is critical. It depends on when the next release (1.5.?) will be delivered and if it will by sure be solved then...

/Pär

RE: [Axis2] 1.4 Release / Blockers

Posted by Krystian Szczesny <Kr...@intecbilling.com>.
Hi,

I have changed the priority of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3552 from Major to Critical
as it does not allow to upgrade to 1.3 or higher to anyone who is using
Jetty web container.

I hope you can fix it, as it seems quite straightforward [deleting whole
work dir is something that should not be hard to trace].

Best regards,
Krystian