Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com> on 2022/04/13 08:23:13 UTC

Data Engineering track at ApacheCon (October 3-6, New Orleans)

Hello Everyone.

There is an ApacheCon NA coming this year in October (
https://apachecon.com/acna2022/)  and it's going to be an "ONSITE"
event  - 3-6 October, New Orleans, Louisiana!

It's one of the best events ever when it comes to community building
at Apache so I heartily invite everyone. This year also is the first
year ApacheCon has a dedicated Data Engineering track.

Last few years none of the tracks at Apache Con (including any of the
"BigData" tracks) matched a lot of the subjects we were touching at
Apache Airflow, Apache Beam, Apache Superset, Dolphin Scheduler and
many others so I proposed (and I am chairing) a Data Engineering
track.

The Call for Papers is open http://cfp.apachecon.com/

And feel free to spread the news to anyone you might find interested.
Also if anyone is interested in co-leading the track, feel free to
reach out to me directly. Happy to co-share the leadership (and a
little responsibilities too) :).

J.