Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Struts Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com)" <st...@basebeans.com> on 2002/07/02 11:40:03 UTC

multiple pages with single form bean?

Subject: multiple pages with single form bean?
From: "Hu Ji Rong" <hu...@yahoo.com>
 ===
Hi,

Where can I find a such as sample to use single form bean for multiple pages
and one single action classes? I want to use that to implement the web app
as describe in my previous post "Question on implementation with frame".

Thanks in advance.
JiRong

multiple pages with single form bean?

Posted by ri...@dcs.bbk.ac.uk.
Struts Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com) writes:
 > Where can I find a such as sample to use single form bean for multiple pages
 > and one single action classes? I want to use that to implement the web app
 > as describe in my previous post "Question on implementation with frame".

Have you tried the pager tags ?

		 http://jsptags.com/tags/navigation/pager/

I don't know if they're any use, but I'm going to want the same functionality
in my project later, so I'd much prefer you to do the testing ;-) Let me know
if you find a good solution,

Regards,

Richard