Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Roger Varley <ro...@googlemail.com> on 2007/05/03 09:41:31 UTC

[S2] tag problems

I'm sorry to keep harping on about this but some of the attributes of
the <s:form> tag used in a .jsp do not render in the output HTML.
Examples are

<s:form id="form" method="post" action="EditOrderUsingSession"  disable="true">
<s:form id="form" method="post" action="EditOrderUsingSession"
onclick="alert('Form')">

In both cases, neither the disable or onclick attributes appear in the
rendered HTML

If I've misunderstood the use of the tag or haven't RTFM'd the right
documentation please tell me. If it's a bug, and someone would point
me in the right direction I'll have a stab at fixing it myself. This
is something I need to either get working or start a re-design.

Regards
Roger

Re: [S2] tag problems

Posted by Felipe Rodrigues <fe...@yahoo.com.br>.