Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Youzhi Fan <yf...@yahoo.com> on 2001/07/19 08:59:39 UTC

How can I make the servlet mapping of Tomcat work with Apache http server?

I read Craig R. McClanahan's article "Developing
Applications With Tomcat" coming with Tomcat. The
article gives a sample application also coming with
Tomcat. The sample application uses a servlet mapping.
The servlet mapping works fine with Tomcat. But it
does not work when I use Apache http server with
Tomcat together. Anybody can try it which is used at
the link of a html file to a servlet. Author seggests
me to get help at here. web.xml, httpd.conf, and
tomcat-apache.conf are attached. Can anyone give me a
hand? Your assistance is appreciated.

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/