Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as> on 2012/03/16 13:12:52 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1301332 - in /incubator/flex/whiteboard/quetwo/MobileAlert: ./ locale/ locale/en_US/ src/ src/org/ src/org/apache/ src/org/apache/spark/ src/org/apache/spark/components/ src/org/apache/spark/components/assets/ src/org/apache/spark/co

I refactored it to use the resource manager so that others can add their
own locales :)   I'm only half-compentent in engrish anyway  ;)

I will apply your patch on this thread.  To others -- please feel free to
add resource bundles to this whiteboard space.  I'm not going to be
changing the strings from this point forward.

-Nick