Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Arun Taneja <ar...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/16 21:57:28 UTC

Guaranteed delivery pattern with cassandra

Hi,

Right now i am working on a project which has only no sql cassandra
database and we are using Camel for different integration pattern. My query
is to know how can i use cassandra db for integration pattern i did not
find any document regarding this.

Thanks,
Arun

Re: Guaranteed delivery pattern with cassandra

Posted by Pasquale Congiusti <pa...@gmail.com>.
If you mean how to use the Cassandra Camel component, then you have it
explained here: https://camel.apache.org/cassandra.html

Cheers,
Pasquale.

Posted by Pasquale Congiusti <pa...@gmail.com>.