Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by sibusiso xolo <si...@b-vol.co.uk> on 2002/08/10 04:59:16 UTC

help with data insertion on postgresql on tomcat4/apache2

Greetings,

I  am using tomcat4.04 on SuSE8/postgresql7.2.1   with source compiled jdbc
driver.

I am able to do SELECTS and other queries   on database tables  (with jsp and
servlets)   but unable to  do data  UPDATES and INSERTS.. .

Help would be appreciated.

regards
sibu

Re: help with data insertion on postgresql on tomcat4/apache2

Posted by sibusiso xolo <si...@b-vol.co.uk>.
> Use java.util.Enumeration instead of Enumeration. You can also import this
> interface using a page directive.
> Paul

Thanks a millionm it worked first time.

Posted by Paul Yunusov <py...@rogers.com>.

Posted by sibusiso xolo <si...@b-vol.co.uk>.

Posted by Paul Yunusov <py...@rogers.com>.
On Friday 09 August 2002 10:59 pm, sibusiso xolo wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I  am using tomcat4.04 on SuSE8/postgresql7.2.1   with source compiled jdbc
> driver.
>
> I am able to do SELECTS and other queries   on database tables  (with jsp
> and servlets)   but unable to  do data  UPDATES and INSERTS.. .
>
> Help would be appreciated.
>
> regards
> sibu

Error messages, please.