Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Ivan Vasilev <iv...@sirma.bg> on 2007/10/16 17:36:52 UTC

Chinese test resources wanted

Hi Guys,

We just implemented multi language support in our application. We tested
it with some files which content is copy/pasted from some Chinese sites
and everything seems to work correctly, but we need to test it more
thoroughly.
Any suggestions from were to get some testing resources and some advises
on using them are welcomed :)
Actually if anyone has suggestions about any CJK lang testing is welcomed :)

Thanks in advance,
Ivan

Re: Chinese test resources wanted

Posted by Ivan Vasilev <iv...@sirma.bg>.
Hi Guys,

Do anyone who tests the Analyzers can give me some CJK test resources or
advice me from where to obtain.

Best Regards,
Ivan