Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Nikita Timofeev <nt...@objectstyle.com> on 2017/09/22 13:45:02 UTC

[VOTE] 4.1.M1 release

Hi all,

It's release time again.
Here is 4.1.M1 version with Java 8, field-based data objects and
dep-free cayenne-server.
Please evaluate it and cast your votes.

Maven repo: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecayenne-1017
Assemblies: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cayenne/4.1.M1/

--
Best regards,
Nikita Timofeev

Re: [VOTE] 4.1.M1 release

Posted by Nikita Timofeev <nt...@objectstyle.com>.
Yes, let's stop voting. Fix for CAY-2366 is ready for 4.0 and should
be just ported to 4.1 branch,
fix for project version validation is on it's way.

ServerRuntime creation should fail with a meaningful message if
project file has incompatible version.

--
Best regards,
Nikita Timofeev