Posted to xsp-dev@xml.apache.org by Josep Riudavets <jr...@uoc.edu> on 2003/09/19 10:23:35 UTC

Insert java classes in XSP

Hi ... My name is Josep, and I'm a telecommunications engineer student, at the Technical University of Catalonia (Barcelona, Spain).

I'm trying to use my own java classes in a XSP page. My classes are into a package under WEB-INF/classes/ directory, and I'm using a <xsp:structure> tag in order to import these classes.

My problem is that XSP recognize this classes, but it does not execute them, there's not any error message. I'm sure that my classes works perfectly, because I have check them with and IDE Java.

Does XSP recognize J2SDK compiler? Do I have to change anything in the cocoon WEB-INF/lib directory?

Here's my XSP page:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>

<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>

<xsp:page language="java" xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp" xmlns:xsp-request="http://apache.org/xsp/request/2.0" xmlns:esql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2">

<xsp:structure>

<xsp:include>edu.uoc.riudavets.CrearSignatura</xsp:include>

<xsp:include>java.io.*</xsp:include>

</xsp:structure>

<procesa>

<xsp:logic>

String a00 = "/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/fitxers/usuaria.p12";

String a11 = "federicoa";

String a22 = "/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/fitxers/exped.xml";

CrearSignatura cs = new CrearSignatura();

cs.Signar(a00,a11,a22);

</xsp:logic>

</procesa>

</xsp:page>

Re: Insert java classes in XSP

Posted by Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org>.
On 19 Sep 2003, at 9:23, Josep Riudavets wrote:

> Hi ... My name is Josep, and I'm a telecommunications engineer
> student, at the Technical University of Catalonia (Barcelona, Spain).

Hi, my name is Matt, and I'm this list's bitch :-)

I'm afraid you have the wrong list. This isn't an XSP support list.
It's for the development of the whole concept of XSP (in the cross
platform sense).

For your question you want one of the cocoon lists, as your question is
specific to Cocoon.

Matt.