Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Fazle Khan <fa...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/15 21:27:16 UTC

custom transport

we are using a 3rd party transport that I'd like to develop a contract first
xml service against.  The 3rd party app deploys it's own servlet and
supplies the xml messages to our code via a call-back object we implement.
I could use Xstream to get the request and route requests based on the xml
but I'd like to develop this as a contract first service.  How hard is it to
write my own custom transport that takes in xml strings and routes to
different endpoints?

Re: custom transport

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
You can find a relate thread[1] in cxf dev list.
I think we could add a wiki page for this popular topic :)

 From you use case description , I think you could take a look at
Camel[2]which could help you to do the content base routing thing.

[1] http://www.nabble.com/Writing-my-own-transport-td17088528.html#a17088528
[2] http://cwiki.apache.org/CAMEL

Willem