Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/14 14:46:54 UTC

Issue created for actions UI in new build (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-82)

Hi all,
I've created a JIRA ticket for the actions UI, which I can't get to create a
new action at http://esmecloudserver.dickhirsch.staxapps.net/

The ticket is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-82

I'm not sure if this is a known issue or is a problem with me specifically.
I've tried a couple of different types of actions and none worked.

Thanks,
Ethan

P.S. The new UI approach looks really good :-)

Re: Issue created for actions UI in new build (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-82)

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
This issue is bogus. I was using the wrong server, which @vdichev was kind
enough to point out to me. Should have been using
http://esmecloudserverapache.dickhirsch.staxapps.net/

<http://esmecloudserverapache.dickhirsch.staxapps.net/>I've closed the
issue.

Thanks,
Ethan

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
Regarding the UI in this environment, tell Mrinal and Anne - they
worked hard on it. Consider it ESME in an alternative plane.

The new UI will look even better :->

D.