Posted to users@camel.apache.org by masterl <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/31 06:24:40 UTC

Activate Netty4 producer mode

I have used Netty4 to implement a TCP server on Talend ESB

However, now I want to implement a TCP client that passes messages to a
remote server and accepts (and/or processes) the response from that server.

From the netty4 documentation:
"In Producer mode, the component provides the ability to send payloads to a
socket endpoint
using either TCP or UDP protocols (with optional SSL support).
The producer mode supports both one-way and request-response based
operations."

So how do I set the producer mode? I don't see any flag for that.

I only have the basic syntax so far:
"netty4:tcp://192.168.2.101:7056?"

Re: Activate Netty4 producer mode

Posted by masterl <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks fabryprog

I can't see where to enter the syntax you shared since the Talend ESB Studio
only gives a textbox to enter the URI (so nowhere to input the to/from
keyword).

I have moved the query to the talend forums.

Thank you very much for the quick response.

Re: Activate Netty4 producer mode

Posted by fabryprog <fa...@bizmate.it>.
Hello,

it is camel's slang!

Consumer:

<from uri="netty4:tcp://192.168.2.101:7056" />

Producer:

<to uri="netty4:tcp://192.168.2.101:7056" />