Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by theseusyang <th...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/09 15:35:16 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Donation of GemFire WAN and CQ code

+1
great! are all features open source until now?

theseus yang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Donation of GemFire WAN and CQ code

Posted by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io>.
In terms of core features, I believe so.  we just released the C++ and .NET
native clients as well.

Pivotal is creating commercial distributions that include more specific
solution integrations, such as GemFire connected to Greenplum batch and
stream processing solutions.

--
Greg Chase

Global Head, Big Data Communities