Posted to user@hive.apache.org by tim robertson <ti...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/06 17:20:49 UTC

Hive on Hadoop 0.20?

Hi All,

So hive was a standalone project, then in 0.19.0 I saw it was in the
hadoop package but I never used it and now I see in
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-4628 it is a sub project
of Hadoop.

Can I please ask if the instructions on
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hive/GettingStarted are likely to work