Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2014/05/01 18:28:31 UTC

AW: Adobe AIR app installs cross a billion

Gee ... these numbers would have been great in my ApacheCon presentation ;-)
But impressive numbers they are ... we should somewhere keep track of posts like this on our Wiki ... cause I think it would make convincing potential new customers a lot easier :-)

Thanks for sharing that link :-)

Chris