Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by Raman Gupta <ro...@fastmail.fm> on 2007/06/21 00:07:48 UTC

Hivemind inside OSGi environment, accessing hivemodule.xml

Hello,

I'm trying to run Tapestry inside an OSGi environment. However, when
Tapestry initializes Hivemind, there are errors because the hivemodule.xml
in my servlet bundle is loaded, but the hivemodule.xml files in the tapestry
bundle is not loaded, resulting in the error:

org.apache.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException: Error at
context:/WEB-INF/hivemodule.xml, line 3, column 65: Module admin has
contributed to unknown configuration point tapestry.url.ServiceEncoders. The
contribution has been ignored.
   location: context:/WEB-INF/hivemodule.xml, line 3, column 65

Is there an alternative way to have hivemind load the hivemodule
information?

Cheers,
Raman Gupta

Re: Hivemind inside OSGi environment, accessing hivemodule.xml

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
It sounds like you've got a classloader issue.  What application server?
Have you tried asking the Tapestry folks?

Posted by Raman Gupta <ro...@fastmail.fm>.

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.