Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by sp...@gmx.net on 2002/10/12 00:05:34 UTC

MalformedURLException

Hi,

I've got a problem again:

I use xerces-c 2.1.0 in CBuilder5. My program compiles without trouble
and when I run the exe-file everything is working. But when I start the
program in BCB5 and it comes to the parseURI method of DOMBuilder, CBuilder
stops because of a MalformedURLException.

What can I do?

Bjoern Lechmann

Re: MalformedURLException

Posted by Vitaly Prapirny <ma...@mebius.net>.
Hi

specialagent.mulder@gmx.net wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've got a problem again:
>
> I use xerces-c 2.1.0 in CBuilder5. My program compiles without trouble
> and when I run the exe-file everything is working. But when I start the
> program in BCB5 and it comes to the parseURI method of DOMBuilder, CBuilder
> stops because of a MalformedURLException.
>
> What can I do?
>
> Bjoern Lechmann

Xerces used this exception internally, but your IDE settings force BCB5
stop execution (Tools -> Debugger Options... -> Language Exceptions).