Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org> on 2015/11/11 23:55:58 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 2.14.4 Released

The Apache Camel community announces the immediate availability of the
new patch release Apache Camel 2.14.4. This release contains 18 fixes
applied in the past few weeks by the community on the Camel 2.14.x
maintenance branch. We expect this to be the last patch release for
the 2.14.x branch.

The artifacts are published and ready for you to download [1] either
from the Apache mirrors or from the Maven Central repository. For more
details please take a look at the release notes [2, 3].

Many thanks to all who made this release possible.

On behalf of the Camel PMC,
Gregor Zurowski

[1] http://camel.apache.org/download.html
[2] http://camel.apache.org/camel-2144-release.html
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311211&version=12332478

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 2.14.4 Released

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Great!