Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Alexander Banthien <ba...@justec.de> on 2001/06/21 12:10:56 UTC

Screen classes not found

Hi,

has anybody ever experienced his screens working fine (i.e. the log says
the correct screens were called) but still the same log say the
following about the same request:
        Stack Trace follows:
        java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:

        Requested Screen not found:
        Turbine looked in the following modules.packages path:
        [jt.x.session.modules, jt.x.entity.database.modules,
org.apache.turbine.flux.modules, org.apache.turbine.modules]

        at
org.apache.turbine.modules.ScreenLoader.getInstance(ScreenLoader.java:197)

        at
org.apache.turbine.modules.pages.DefaultPage.doBuild(DefaultPage.java:159)

        at org.apache.turbine.modules.Page.build(Page.java:90)
        at
org.apache.turbine.modules.PageLoader.exec(PageLoader.java:123)

since my app seems to be working I may not have a problem, but then
again....

regards, Alexander

Alexander Banthien       banthien@justec.de
JusTec GmbH              +49 761 401269 41
Haslacher Str. 126       +49 761 401269 13 (Fax)
79115 Freiburg   Germany

Re: Screen classes not found

Posted by John McNally <jm...@collab.net>.
The exception looks important, though it is hard to explain why your app
is working fine with an exception like this.  The exception would show
the Screen that was not found, so it appears to be looking for a Screen
named "".  Which may be due to an empty property for one of the
screen.xxx TR.props.  Though most can be empty if the related
template.xxx property is set, make sure both values are not empty.

john mcnally