Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Pa...@cognizant.com on 2009/10/12 12:43:19 UTC

Info required on SAX implementation of XML Dgital Signature verification

Hi all,

We are trying to use the SAX implementation of the XML Digital Signature
verification. The reason of choosing SAX over DOM is because we are
having huge files(10-30MB) whose signature needs to be created and
verified( Also it should be multithreaded). And in the DOM
implementation we are not able to meet NFRs in the processing time and
the Memory usage. Using the SAX implementation has reduced the
processing time and memory usage also but the difference is not huge.
Has anyone got any different implementation or way of using the SAX
parser for the signature validation?

I was also looking at the STAX implementation code
(https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xml/security/branches/stax_jsr105/)
but I found that the branch code itself is incomplete. There are couple
of missing classes which have been used in it and its giving compilation
error.

Missing Classes name are -

>com.r_bg.stax.StaxStructure

>com.r_bg.stax.c14n.StaxCanonicalizationMethod

Can anyone point out where I can find these classes or how to implement
these classes?

Regards,

Pankaj Kharbe

Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Re: Info required on SAX implementation of XML Dgital Signature verification

Posted by Sean Mullan <Se...@Sun.COM>.
I found the missing files and checked them in. Try updating your workspace (svn
update) and recompiling.

--Sean

Posted by Pa...@cognizant.com.

Posted by Sean Mullan <Se...@Sun.COM>.