Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Asaf Lahav <as...@primagrid.com> on 2006/05/28 19:02:16 UTC

is it possible to change "muse" application name?

Since I embedded MUSE into our product, I was wondering whether it's
possible to modify the name of the MUSE application.

e.g.

I would like the URL used to address our MUSE services under a custom name:

http://localhost:8080/muse/services/someservice

change it to something like:

http://localhost:8080/mycustomapplicationname/services/someservice

Thanks in advance,

Asaf Lahav

VP R&D, Prima Grid LTD.

Cellular:  972-54-4717955

Phone:   972-3-6540255

Fax:       972-3-6540254

Re: is it possible to change "muse" application name?

Posted by Sal Campana <sc...@apache.org>.
Asaf Lahav wrote:

> Since I embedded MUSE into our product, I was wondering whether it's
> possible to modify the name of the MUSE application.
>
> e.g.
>
> I would like the URL used to address our MUSE services under a custom
> name:
>
> http://localhost:8080/muse/services/someservice
>
> change it to something like:
>
> http://localhost:8080/mycustomapplicationname/services/someservice
>

> Thanks in advance,
>

> **Asaf Lahav**
>
> **VP R&D, Prima Grid LTD.**
>
> Cellular:  972-54-4717955
>
> Phone:   972-3-6540255
>
> Fax:       972-3-6540254

Sure change the name of the webapp....and make sure any config files
have the correct info...

The webapp name is the name of the directory or jar in your appserver
deployment directory...currently is called muse....change it to
something else...just verify that the name change is reflected in places
like the config etc...