Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Arnie & Georgia Stender <aa...@bigriver.net> on 2006/01/02 03:24:31 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: Newbe question

Hello All,
    It's embarrassing but I think I ought to fess up and let you know
that what I thought was a problem with my server actually turned out to
be a problem with my HTML. I made the mistake of using a template file
from a CD I got with "HTML 4 For Dummies". It had the wrong syntax for
the <input> tag attributes in the forms template which caused the form
to not send the data. Many thanks to those who responded to my query.
The good news is that through posting my problem and listening to the
advice I made a new friend, upgraded my Apache to 2.0.55 (not 2.2.0) and
installed PHP. All in all I think it worked out rather well. Thanks again.

Arnie