Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by cloudor pu <cl...@etang.com> on 2002/01/10 07:38:44 UTC

Re: Re: [error] Cannot remove module mod_perl.c: not found in modulelist

Yeah, it helps. Thank you!

Best Regards,
Cloudor Pu
cloudor@etang.com
2002-01-10
========Randy Kobes wrote a letter at 2002-01-09 09:14:00 : ========

On Wed, 9 Jan 2002, cloudor wrote:

>>  I get the message shown as "[error] Cannot remove module
>>  mod_perl.c: not found in module list" when i restart apache
>>  after installing mod_perl and adding "LoadModule perl_module
>>  modules/mod_perl.so" in the httpd.conf .
[ ... ]

Do you have a directive "ClearModuleList" enabled somewhere in
your httpd.conf? If so, try commenting it out (as well as any
"AddModule ..." directives) and see if that helps.

best regards,
randy kobes