Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by venkat_tharun <ve...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/29 12:10:50 UTC

extracting output from naive bayes classifier

Hi all,
I am trying to build a sentiment analyser using naive bayes algo in mahout.
I have trained the model with input data set and also tested the model with
the same data set. But I could not be able to extract the output from the
model for different data sets other than the trained data set . Once I train
the data and have the model, I want to use the model to  categorize new set
of data which is not classified.  Is there any straight-forward way to do
this with Mahout? So can anyone help me in extracting the ouput and also
suggest me a proper blog for mahout bayes algo implementation.