Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by ru...@us.ibm.com on 2000/04/12 00:49:47 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-taglibs/xsl-tags/examples/lib - New directory

>mandar      00/04/10 15:09:32
>
>  jakarta-taglibs/xsl-tags/examples/lib - New directory

-1.  Particularly the xalan.jar and xerces.jars found in there.

- Sam Ruby

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-taglibs/xsl-tags/examples/lib - Newdirectory

Posted by "Anil K. Vijendran" <An...@eng.sun.com>.
What is the harm in dealing with this with a set of instructions or a list
of external dependencies? People should read that, download the appropriate
jars and then proceed to either build or run it.

Clearly if we have db tags, people are going to have to install a database.
We can't really check that in, can we? :-)

--
Peace, Anil +<:-)

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-taglibs/xsl-tags/examples/lib - Newdirectory

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.