Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2013/01/23 15:33:28 UTC

Open Wiki pages for CXF migration

Hi Syncopers,

the wiki pages about the rest api and the exception concept are
currently protected. I can not access them and as Francesco reported
some time ago we can not directly edit the group that protects the page.
So I propose to open these pages for the public and simply have a
disclaimer that this is work in progress.

See: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/REST+API+upgrade

Best regards

Christian

RE: Open Wiki pages for CXF migration

Posted by Jan Bernhardt <jb...@talend.com>.
Hi Francesco,

I was updating the Wiki page throughout the last two days. Only Task Service and User Service are still missing, which I will car about today.

Best regards.
Jan

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Posted by Jan Bernhardt <jb...@talend.com>.
Hi Francesco,

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
Done.

Please remove any personal annotation from the wiki page (like as "TODO:

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Posted by Jan Bernhardt <jb...@talend.com>.
+1