Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by tbgu <tb...@cs.umass.edu> on 2014/08/14 17:37:30 UTC

How to measure the load vs response time in zookeeper

Hi Folks:
             I am trying to get the load vs response time graph about
the use of zookeeper. I want to increase the number of requests sent per
second and get the corresponding average response time for each
request.  Is there any interface I can use to exactly know the arrival
time of  each request response time? Thanks very much!

Best
Tianbo

Re: How to measure the load vs response time in zookeeper

Posted by Kuba Lekstan <ku...@gmail.com>.
Have you tried this: https://github.com/phunt/zk-smoketest?

Kuba.