Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2006/03/15 20:50:08 UTC

jackrabbit.apache.org approved!

I'm happy to inform that the ASF board of directors unanimously approved
the resolution of the JackRabbit project as TLP (top level domain).

This follows the vote of the JackRabbit development community, of the
Incubator PMC and finalizes the incubation process for JackRabbit, which
now becomes an official ASF project.

Again, great work everyone.

--
Stefano.

Re: jackrabbit.apache.org approved!

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com>.
On Mar 15, 2006, at 12:39 PM, Jukka Zitting wrote:

> So, I suppose the next steps are the ones listed in
> http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Post-
> Graduation+Check+List.
> Roy, will you take care of all this? Anything I can do to help?

I'll take care of it -- most tasks require root access.  I do have
a question about the site, though, which I'll send in another message.

....Roy

Re: jackrabbit.apache.org approved!

Posted by Martin Perez <mp...@gmail.com>.
claps !!
claps !!
claps !!
claps !!
claps !!

Congratulations guys, you are doing a really great work.

Martin

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by jeremi joslin <je...@gmail.com>.
On 3/16/06, Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> wrote:
> I'm happy to inform that the ASF board of directors unanimously approved
> the resolution of the JackRabbit project as TLP (top level domain).
>
> This follows the vote of the JackRabbit development community, of the
> Incubator PMC and finalizes the incubation process for JackRabbit, which
> now becomes an official ASF project.
>
> Again, great work everyone.

Congratulation to every committers and contributors.

Jeremi

--
Blog: http://www.jeremi.info
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1437724

Re: jackrabbit.apache.org approved!

Posted by Brian Moseley <bc...@osafoundation.org>.
On 3/15/06, Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> wrote:
> I'm happy to inform that the ASF board of directors unanimously approved
> the resolution of the JackRabbit project as TLP (top level domain).
>
> This follows the vote of the JackRabbit development community, of the
> Incubator PMC and finalizes the incubation process for JackRabbit, which
> now becomes an official ASF project.
>
> Again, great work everyone.

/cheer
/cheer