Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/30 08:38:05 UTC

Build is broken

Good morning,

After the all the commits from vassil, I wanted to do a quick
deplyoment but it looks like the build is broken.

Can someone else please confirm that the build is broken. I could wait
until Hudson starts complaining but I'd like to get confirmation as
soon as possible.

D.

[WARNING] D:\temp\esme\trunk\server\src\main\scala\org\apache\esme\lib\AuthMgr.s
cala:78: error: overloaded method value apply with alternatives [O <: net.liftwe
b.mapper.Mapper[O],T,Q <: net.liftweb.mapper.KeyedMapper[T,Q]](net.liftweb.mappe
r.MappedForeignKey[T,O,Q],net.liftweb.common.Box[Q])net.liftweb.mapper.Cmp[O,T]
<and> [O <: net.liftweb.mapper.Mapper[O],T,Q <: net.liftweb.mapper.KeyedMapper[T
,Q]](net.liftweb.mapper.MappedForeignKey[T,O,Q],Q)net.liftweb.mapper.Cmp[O,T] <a
nd> [O <: net.liftweb.mapper.Mapper[O],T](net.liftweb.mapper.MappedNullableField
[T,O],net.liftweb.common.Box[T])net.liftweb.mapper.Cmp[O,net.liftweb.common.Box[
T]] <and> [O <: net.liftweb.mapper.Mapper[O],T,U](net.liftweb.mapper.MappedField
[T,O],U)(implicit (U) => T)net.liftweb.mapper.Cmp[O,T] cannot be applied to (org
.apache.esme.model.AuthToken.user.type,<error>)
[WARNING]     AuthToken.findAll(By(AuthToken.user, user),
[WARNING]                       ^

Re: Build is broken

Posted by Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org>.
> Hm, maybe it gets this user from svn, because I'm not logged in, and I
> don't see the button to queue the build which is normally there.
>
> I committed the change, can you try again please- both locally and on hudson.

I actually only committed the change 2 hours ago, because I didn't
notice my commit failed with the dreaded "svn checksum mismatch".
Hopefully Subversion make fixing this problem easier before they
graduate from the Incubator ;-)

Re: Build is broken

Posted by Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org>.

Re: Build is broken

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Build is broken

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
I started a build on Hudson.

Re: Build is broken

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
LOL.

Re: Build is broken

Posted by Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org>.

Re: Build is broken

Posted by Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org>.
> I think the problem is associated with changes in the lift mapper
> (net.liftweb.mapper.KeyedMapper)

It was me, I still have the view directory locally, which is empty on
subversion, and there are 2 classes which import statements from
view._, this causes the compiler to go bonkers. A commit is upcoming.

Re: Build is broken

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Build is broken

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.