Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/05/17 13:39:27 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Dirkjan Ochtman elected as CouchDB committer

Dear community,

I am pleased to announce that the CouchDB Project Management Committee has
elected Dirkjan Ochtman as a CouchDB committer.

    Apache ID: djc

    IRC nick: djc

    Twitter: @djco

By default, external contributions to the project follow the
Review-Then-Commit model. Being a committer means you can follow the
Commit-Then-Review model. In other words, Dirkjan can now make changes at
will.

This election was made in recognition of Dirkjan's existing contributions
and commitment to the project.

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Dirkjan!

On behalf of the CouchDB PMC,

--
NS

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Dirkjan Ochtman elected as CouchDB committer

Posted by Wendall Cada <we...@apache.org>.
Welcome :)

Posted by Jirawong Wongdokpuang <gr...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Dirkjan.

--
Jirawong Wongdokpuang (Kong)
จิรวงศ์ วงศ์ดอกพวง (ก้อง)

greannetwork.wordpress.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Dirkjan Ochtman elected as CouchDB committer

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com>.
congratulations Dirkjan!

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com>.
yay! congratz!