Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/28 16:09:49 UTC

JMS Binding and host-jms

In r738502 i've committed some initial support to the JMS binding to use a
JMS Host module for the service listener to enable plugging in runtime
specific JMS listeners.

There are two new modules, host-jms which has the extension point
interfaces, and host-jms-asf which is a default implementation using the
same un-managed JMS listener that used to be in the binding-jms-runtime
module. This isn't particular engineered yet, the interfaces are just what
fell out when refactoring out the code but it shows whats needed and lets us
try it out. There's some tidy up to do, i'd like to merge the JMS
ResourceFactory discovery to also be part of the host-jms module and also
maybe merge the default host-jms impl into the one host-jms module and have
that used by default if there is no jms host contributed, but for now to
make the changes more simple and clear i've not done that.

   ...ant

Re: JMS Binding and host-jms

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.
How about till what ever changes happen in the future call it
host-jms-default?

   ...ant

Re: JMS Binding and host-jms

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.