Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by he...@go.com on 2004/11/11 01:33:48 UTC

[users@httpd] apache upload rate

how do i set a max upload rate (eg. 100K/sec.) while serving large files in apache 2.x ?
is there a setting in httpd.conf ?
also, is there a way to set a max global upload rate AND a per user max rate (eg. 100K/sec. global, 10K/sec. per user) ?

the gimper

Re: [users@httpd] apache upload rate

Posted by "Ivan Barrera A." <Br...@Ivn.cl>.
>From sources, nop.

You may be interest to try my bandwidth mod for apache 2.x .
http://ivn.cl/apache

With it, you can do, almost everything you asked for (per user limit, per
filesize limit, global limit (vhost, or server))