Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Vladimir Prus <vl...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/21 10:30:01 UTC

Status of new UI

Hi,

I see that Zeppelin has new in-development UI (available view "Try the new
Zeppelin" link).

Is there any overview of its status? E.g. is it ready for users? And if
it's not, what is approximate timeline when it will be ready?

I'm asking because I'm making some fixes (initially, locally), and I wonder
whether I should do it
in the current UI, or jump to the new one right away.

Vladimir Prus
http://vladimirprus.com

Re: Status of new UI

Posted by Vladimir Prus <vl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eric and Jeff,

thanks for the clarification - it's helpful. Sadly, I moved away from UI
back to backend engineering (and need to update the website), and my UI
colleagues are all using React. It is unlikely we can contribute anything
major.

--
Vladimir Prus
http://vladimirprus.com