Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by DAVID SMITH <da...@btinternet.com> on 2015/08/17 20:23:49 UTC

AMQP Processor Github link

Please find below a link to my nifi-amqp-processor project, I would welcome any feedback and also any help with creating Junit tests, particularly how to create a mock broker/queue.
Dave

helicopterman22/nifi_amqp_processors

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| helicopterman22/nifi_amqp_processorsnifi_amqp_processors - A set of processors for sending and retrieving messages from an AMQP broker |
|  |
| View on github.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

×

Re: AMQP Processor Github link