Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org> on 2016/01/07 06:42:10 UTC

New committer and PMC members!

I'm pleased to announce that we have two new formal additions to our ranks!

Joshua Cohen is now a PMC member (he has been a committer for some time)

John Sirois is now a committer and PMC member

Please welcome me in congratulating them on their new roles!

-=Bill

Re: New committer and PMC members!

Posted by Chris Lambert <ch...@gmail.com>.
Awesome, congrats!