Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by ZHU Jia <ji...@ains.at> on 2001/10/03 10:28:02 UTC

Can I run a multi-screen application as portlet?

Hello!

I'm new to Jetspeed and have some very basic questions:
We have an XML based web information delivery framework, now we support
HTML, SMS, Mail and WAP. My job is now to look into the possiblity of
making it portal-ready. I don't think there's any problem to convert the
output to be displayed in Jetspeed, but we also want to make the simple
configuration available using a portal interface. It's quite simple, but
does involve several steps (screens) of interaction, my question is that
is this possible/feasible with Jetspeed?
I couldn't find much documentation concerning this, so maybe someone
from the list can shed some light?
Any hints and tips would be highly appreciated, and many thanks in
advance!

regards
ZHU Jia