Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "MORABET RIAD (BADR)" <R....@douane.gov.ma> on 2004/01/12 13:07:53 UTC

using jsp

hi
I want to develop jsp pages based on xml data, so to construct components with xml data i must use a transformer converting xml to htm. so if there is a better or solutmore generic ion of classes or examples that can help me , i tried to use cocoon but the problem was to use it within a jsp page.
my question is how to to do transformation in just few lines
please to mail me your suggestions or solutions at riadenim@hotmail.com

thank you

Re: using jsp

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
I do not really understand your problem. You can execute JSPs within
Cocoon using JSPGenerator. Another possibility is to forward from the
JSP to Cocoon, but this will probably much more difficult. The
difficulty of your transformer depends on your XML.

Joerg