Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Mr. B Obst" <b....@gmail.com> on 2007/02/07 00:55:05 UTC

Dev Help

I think this might be more of a dev question.
I have been recently tracking down a problem in my IMAP test, and now
require more access to logging. Is there a debug build ?
thanks!

./b

Re: Dev Help

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
All ASF committers are volunteers; most have full-time jobs and other
committments (families etc).

We try to answer promptly, but that is not always possible.

If you want guaranteed support times, then you need to use a product
with commercial support, or find a supplier who can provide the
required JMeter support.

==

As to the original question - there is no separate "debug" build; Java
applications do not normally work like that.

JMeter uses a logging package with different levels of logging.

By default it uses INFO level, but you can set it to DEBUG. Whether or
not that produces anything useful in your case depends on whether the
code includes logging statements.

Re: Dev Help

Posted by b1alpha gtalk <b....@gmail.com>.