Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Baron Roberts <br...@mobileiron.com> on 2012/02/26 06:49:28 UTC

Set my own logger

I'd like to replace the default Maven logger implementation with my own. I assume I need to create an extension but if that is try, how do I get a list of mojo's to call setLog on? Is there a Plexus injection way to do this.

Ultimately what I am trying to accomplish is interpose on the log output to filter out messages that are not relevant or cannot be suppressed using other means.

Thanks,
Baron

Re: Set my own logger

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <ma...@swe-blog.net>.
The same for me. There is an issue in Codehaus' JIRA. You should watch
it and please vote for it:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-4505

Bye,

Oliver