Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Renato Romano <r....@set-network.com> on 2003/03/07 10:18:42 UTC

Search result page with logic:iterate

The <logic:iterate> tag has attributes "offset" and "length" that
defines the starting element and the maximum number of elements to
iterate; I'd like to use those attributes to display the "X results per
page" navigation style of a search, but i'm looking for an easy way to
dynamically generate those values, and also adding links for <previous>
and <next> page, or maybe (better) something like
<Previous> <1> <2> <3> ... <Next> like in search engine result pages...
I'm sure there something ready to do the work.
Thanks

Renato

Renato Romano
Sistemi e Telematica S.p.A.