Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by YuanSheng Wang <me...@apache.org> on 2021/02/02 05:51:54 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Should we have a unified installation path ?

/usr/local/apisix

Of course, we expect to put all the files here forever, but unfortunately,
this is not possible.

For example, if we use `luarocks install apisix`, we have to follow the
standard path of luarocks,
then all of the files will be put to `/usr/share/lua/5.1`.

So I think we have to accept the current result.
Unless we give up using luarocks to install APISIX.

--

*MembPhis*
My GitHub: https://github.com/membphis

Re: [DISCUSS] Should we have a unified installation path ?

Posted by Zexuan Luo <sp...@apache.org>.
luarocks install apisix-xxx.rockspec is still support. But luarocks
install apisix isn't.

Zexuan Luo <sp...@apache.org> 于2021年3月6日周六 上午12:33写道:

Posted by Zexuan Luo <sp...@apache.org>.

Posted by 大可 <hn...@gmail.com>.