Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Ralph Pöllath <li...@poellath.org> on 2005/11/15 10:43:21 UTC

Requirements for mail notifiers

Hi,

What's required to use mail notifiers? I assume I'll have to install
JavaMail - but where do I have to drop the jars for continuum to pick
them up?

Cheers,
-Ralph.

Re: Requirements for mail notifiers

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
You only need to add a mail notifier in your pom and/or in continuum web interface.
You must define the mail server configuration in
$CONTINUUM_HOME/apps/continuum/conf/application.xml in MailSender component, by default,
it's localhost on port 25

Emmanuel