Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com> on 2014/09/01 09:37:34 UTC

RE: Two wsse:UsernameToken in a request with different wsse:Username

Hi,

Could you try to create a new client proxy per web request (not share proxy between different web requests) and see that effect disappears or not?

Regards,
Andrei.

Posted by patch_78 <pa...@hotmail.com>.
Actually I got the problem because only one SBIClient had been used for all
requests. After I used SBIClient for each user session, the problem was
gone.

Thanks for your reply.