Posted to dev@yetus.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2017/09/26 16:03:12 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome our new PMC Chair Allen Wittenauer

Hi folks!

At last week's board meeting, the board approved a proposal to shift
the chair of the Yetus PMC from me to Allen. Let's take a moment to
congratulate him on this new role.

Thanks for stepping up Allen! If there's anything I can help with, let me know.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome our new PMC Chair Allen Wittenauer

Posted by Andrew Wang <an...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Allen! Thanks for taking over this responsibility.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Hurray for Allen!

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com>.

	Thanks everyone. :)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome our new PMC Chair Allen Wittenauer

Posted by Peter Vary <pv...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Alan!!!

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Alan.