Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Ulf Zibis <Ul...@CoSoCo.de> on 2019/03/14 17:53:48 UTC

How to prevent from maven updates

Hi,

some time ago I had created a project with maven support to follow a
HandOnLab session.

As I don't need the project anymore, I have closed it some weeks ago.
Now from time to time I still see, that NB triggers the updating of the
maven repository with the result, that I'm getting almost out of space
on my harddisk.

How can I stop that, and where to find the local maven files to delete
manually?

Thanks in advance,

-Ulf

Re: How to prevent from maven updates

Posted by Ulf Zibis <Ul...@CoSoCo.de>.
Hi,

thanks for the hint.

This plugin is only stated for NB 8.2. Are there any experiences, if it
works with NB 10.0?

In the meantime I've found the location of the "big data":
${HOME}/.cache/netbeans/10.0/mavenindex

And I've found, where to disable maven index update:
Tools->Options->Java->Maven->Index

-Ulf

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Marc Collin <ma...@gmail.com>.