Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by kelvin goodson <ke...@apache.org> on 2007/05/18 10:31:46 UTC

missing SDO announce

Hi,
   I tried to announce the 1.0-incubating-beta1 release of Tuscany's SDO
Java earlier in the week [1],  but I haven't seen it appear on the announce
mailing list archive,  or pop up in my newsfeed reader.  I did send it from
my apache.org email address;  are there any other gotchas?  I couldn't find
guidance in [2]. I tried sending emails to announce-help, announce-faq and
announce-info,  but these don't send back anything useful.

Kelvin.

[1]
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.webservices.tuscany.devel/17841
[2] http://www.apache.org/dev/release-publishing.html

Re: missing SDO announce

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 5/18/07, kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have reposted the note in plain text format

Got it, approved.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: missing SDO announce

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com>.
Jukka,
  thanks,  I have reposted the note in plain text format
Kelvin.

Re: missing SDO announce

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,