Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by 海洋 <ha...@163.com> on 2019/01/16 06:16:45 UTC

Any plans for 服务测试?

Hi,

I've seen 服务测试 menu in the Dubbo OPS. I'm interesting about that, do we have any plans for that?

1. When will testing feature be released?
2. Will testing be invoked by generic? If so, where will the request types and schema comes from? Will we going to auto collect that, or relies on the users input?
3. Will we going to support PB testing? It's convenient for users that all kinds of testing in one platform. We are sure that PB object can support this scenario, but users have to upload the interface package. Not sure whether PB schema can helps that.

Re: Any plans for 服务测试?

Posted by Minxuan Zhuang <z8...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your interesting, this feature is under development, you can
have a try in service-test branch:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-ops/tree/service-test.
Service test is implemented by a generic invoke from Dubbo OPS to existing
service provider, the type and schema comes from service metadata, which is
a new feature in dubbo 2.7.
No plan to support PB testing yet